What are Workshops?
Come learn more about common mental health concerns and engage in some meaningful change. In each workshop, you will learn tangible coping skills and strategies to take home and try out. Reduce your stress, learn to mindfully relax, develop self-care strategies, and find ways to increase social connection.
- Tackling Loneliness and Social Isolation Workshop- Tuesday, March 2nd, 12pm-1pm
- Food and Body Image Workshop - Tuesday March 2, 4pm-5pm
- Stress Less Workshop with University Career Center- Wednesday March 31, 1pm-2pm
- Sleep and Self Care Workshop - Wed. April 7, 3-4pm
- Motivation Workshop - Monday, April 12, 12-1pm / Link to Join
- Mental Health in the South Asian Community -Tues. April 13, 4-5pm
- Perfectionism Workshop- Thurs. April 29, 4-5
- Stress Less Workshop-Wed. May 5, 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Perfectionism Workshop- Fri. May 7, 3-4 / Link to Join
- Strategies for Managing Anxiety - Tues. May 11, 4-5pm
- Home for the Break Workshop - Fri. May 7, 11am-12pm
Want to learn more about common mental health concerns like anxiety or depression? Searching for helpful strategies to maintain mental wellness? Our advanced workshops may be for you! An advanced workshop is a three-week series where we teach background information on common mental health concerns, describe how certain symptoms can be triggered, and provide tangible ways to cope with these symptoms. These workshops are offered monthly, but spots are limited. Contact our office to get enrolled today!
Getting UnstuckA 3-session workshop to help increase your understanding and knowledge about depression. Sessions focus on:
Getting Unstuck: Thursdays, 1:00pm - 2:00pm(CST)( 7/8, 7/15, & 7/22 )
Microsoft Teams Live Event
Anxiety ToolboxDesigned for people struggling with a variety of anxiety-related concerns. Sessions cover:
Anxiety Toolbox : Wednesdays, 4:00 - 5:00pm(CST)( 7/7, 7/14, & 7/21 )
Microsoft Teams Live Event
Building Relationship Intimacy and Dialogue Effectiveness(BRIDGE)BRIDGE is a 3-week workshop that teaches ways to create thriving relationships. Attendees will learn:
BRIDGE/Healthy Relationships: Thursdays, 1:00pm - 2:00pm(CST)( 6/10, 6/17 & 6/24 )
*Check back in coming weeks for more details on dates, times, and links for our live workshops!
Visit our Workshop Library
Have you heard about our new Youtube page? We currently have over 10 pre-recorded workshops there, with more to come. Watch at your own pace in the leisure of your own home. Current workshops include:
To ask questions about accessibility or request accommodations for workshops, please contact [email protected]
The following services are available at the Student Counseling Center: